Best online casinos with the highest rate of wins using our strategies >>> Best Online Casinos
We all are looking for a winning system, strategy. There are some options that can increase your odds of winning considerably. Romanovsky strategy is one of the easiest to use strategies that can actually produce wins. Especially on the online roulette wheels with short betting time limits it makes it easier to place the bets in time.
Many players just chose dozens and corners for this strategy randomly, but my secret for online roulette wheel is to decide on those by matching the dominating dozens. Romanovsky system covers 32 numbers and leaves 5 numbers out of the bet. It costs 8 units to place the bet, each possible win offers 1 unit profit, 9 in total and in case of loss you lose 8 units. It gives you an 86,5% chance to win one unit and 13,5% chance to lose 8 units.
There are 6 options of the Romanovsky bet selection:
Romanovsky option 1:
- 3 units on dozens 2 and 3.
- 1 unit on corners 2-6 and 7-11.
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 1, 4, 9, 12.
Romanovsky option 2:
- 3 units on dozens 2 and 3.
- 1 unit on corners 1-5 and 8-12.
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 3, 6, 7, 10.
Romanovsky option 3:
- 3 units on dozens 1 and 3.
- 1 unit on corners 14-18 and 19-23.
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 13, 16, 21, 24.
Romanovsky option 4:
- 3 units on dozen 1 and 3
- 1 unit on corners 13-17 and 20-24
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 15, 18, 19, 22.
Romanovsky option 5:
- 3 units on dozens 1 and 2
- 1 unit on corners 26-30 and 31-35
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 25, 28, 33, 36.
Romanovsky option 6:
- 3 units on dozens 1 and 2.
- 1 unit on corners 25-29 and 32-36.
- Uncovered numbers: 0, 27, 30, 31, 34.
Not very much known secret of Romanovsky system is that the middle column is always covered. No matter which version of the bet you play all 12 numbers of the middle column will turn in a profit. So... it pays off to watch the statistics for the second column to be dominant trend.
I would recommend these bets even to newer players who would like a lot of excitement and many wins in their play at the live roulette table. I would also recommend to always chose the Romanovsky bet option that won in the last spins, following the trend. This is to take care of a possible repeat of the last numbers because the repeat of the previous 5 to 10 numbers is a very common in online roulette and on my favorite roulette wheel. This way you are increasing your chances to win.
Relatively high coverage of numbers makes Romanovsky a great winning system even for advanced players. So if you are an experienced player who is at the table looking more for profit than fun, I would recommend a slow negative progression. After each loss you bet, add another multiple of your initial bet. For example, after four losses you will be betting 4 times your initial bet. That is 4 times 8 equals 32 units per spin. Whenever you are in profit you go back to the initial bet of 8 units.
The best roulette strategies are those with set stop loss. The correct stop loss is key for a successful Romanovsky betting system. Players with different experience levels and different bankrolls should have a stop loss that fits their own conditions >>> more details here.
- Easy to understand.
- High coverage.
- Works in short sessions for making daily profits.
- Flexible. You can play and switch bets according to current trends of the wheel.
- If you lose one bet, it wipes out significant portion of your balance, so make sure you have a plan for the number of wins in a row you think you can achieve and stick to it. Always have profit target in place for the session.
- No system reduces the overall house edge.
- If you hit a losing number before several successful bets, you’ll need to win many times in a row to cover previous losses.
- Always stop while you are ahead.
The Best online casinos to apply Romanovsky betting system, are the ones which have a history of long streaks of trends. This way you have much higher chance for several hits in a row and making desired profits for the day >>> click here for the best.
* IMPORTANT... Must be 18+ to gamble [www.begambleaware.org]
Legal & Affiliate disclaimer